Flat Cut Metal Letters and Logos convey an image of quality and precision and are the most popular choice for non-illuminated letters and logos that require a metal finish for maximum durability. This letter type is durable enough for the outdoors, yet stylish enough to be a focal point of any lobby or boardroom.
How They're Made: These extremely durable letters are made by either waterjet, cnc, and laser cutting high-quality Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Bronze, Brass, Copper, or Core-Ten® steel. They are then left in their natural metal finish, anodized, polished, or painted.
- Virtually unlimited design options
- Over 50 metal finish options
- Unlimited paint color matching
- Sizes from 2" to 120" high
- Multiple mounts and precision templates
- Typical 10 days production time
- Nationwide shipping and installation
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty