Cast Metal Letters are among the most durable and long-trusted letter type by owners and architects for non-illuminated permanent signs, address numbers and letters. This type of letter is the most common letter type specified for government buildings including courthouses, firehouses, police departments, military facilities, and educational institutions.
How They're Made: This letter type is made by casting liquid metal into a mold formed to the desired shape. The result is a solid metal letter that can be either left in its natural metal finish, anodized, polished, or painted any color.
- Over 60 standard letter fonts
- Over 70 finishes
- Unlimited paint color matching
- Standard sizes from 6" to 24" high
- Custom fonts, graphics, and sizes available
- Multiple mount types with precision templates
- Nationwide shipping and installation
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty